Sunday, June 15, 2008

new pics!

I have put the pictures of the house up on my flickr site, and some pics from the baby shower last weekend. http://www.flickr.com/photos/butterflypalacedispatch/

I tried to put them into sets, but it may or may not have worked, sorry. I'll get around to re-editing them eventually. For now, just scroll through the photostream.

Yesterday I took my mom off to the airport for her trip back home to Minneapolis - sorry to see her go! She worked her butt off to help me get ready for the baby. I wished we had more time to do more fun stuff, but it was really hot, and we had a lot of work to do - which we completely accomplished! She'll be back in August to visit us with the baby on the outside.

After her visit, I went to Denise's Tie Dye party. I took a bunch of white onesies we got, and dyed them all. It was hard work! Maybe I'll even have pictures up later, after I rinse them out and wash them. After the artwork, we ate really scrumptious tomato pie, hummus, and cookies, and swam in their pool. The swimming realy made my day, as always.

Today I get to enjoy my house and catch up on a few odds and ends. Not much going on, but I wanted to let you know about the pictures. It's really hot - I'm hiding out inside today.

No comments: