Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Berries VS. Stabby Ankle Grabbing Bushes

I picked berries off of the berry jumble tonight before the bugs attacked me. I wore my Slosh Boots and glad for it, too. There was mud, and lots of thorns. The berries were sweet and I netted plenty, although I wasn't greedy. I had to chide the birds for letting some of them rot on the vine. I also picked a big bunch of flowers for my bedroom. They look beautiful next to the goddess statue and the wafting incense and the flickering purple pillar candle.

I hate these berry vines most of the year, when I want to wear flip flops and wander about my yard. Charley told me to wait and see how I felt when they had berries on them. I have to admit, I like them a whole lot more with berries on them. I wonder if I can confine them to a particular patch of the yard? I'll have to put it on the list of stuff to do in the yard.

I keep lots of lists. Otherwise, I would forget some of the good stuff I come up with! Lately, I'm crossing lots of things off of my lists! Yay for me. Like, build house, get married. Yeah, lots going on. Sleep! Better put that on the list! I think I am going to retire to my bedroom, with this month's copy of Texas Co-Op Power (Bluebonnet Co-op Edition) about lady cattle ranchers.

G'nite! See you around.

ps oh yeah and here's to my new blog! I'm sure it will all become much more clear, very soon.

No comments: