Friday, July 20, 2007

Notta Mucho

There isn't much to report... it is raining, a lot. Yesterday, all day today, probably tomorrow. It was probably all of 75 degrees today. That's quite unusual for a July in Texas! ONce we get a rain gage, my rain reports can be more interesting. I can tell you that when I checked the radar today, the storm stretched from Kerrville (3 hours drive to the west) to the gulf.
The ground is soggy and puddle laden. I have D & O for the weekend, so we should be able to get into all kinds of fun, with all the puddles around. I showed them the spiders and they totally want to feed them grasshoppers tomorrow. In the meantime, I might start to consider blueprints of an arc...

2 comments:

PrairieHomie said...

The weather report here is no rain for a stretch- we need rain badly, but it will be nice for you to be able to dry out. I'm not happy about the rest of the forecast-- heat and humidity building through the next week. Darn! For you, I wanted the cool, dry, Minnesota weather we have been having. I'm getting excited!

amandac said...

It seems to be terrible weather in quite a lot of places - we have had pretty much non stop rain this summer (leading to a lot of localised flooding) and the temperature is only in the low 60's. It's really affecting farmers - particularly the soft fruit farmers. Our garden is doing rather poorly too as the plants desperately need some sunshine - and so do I!!!